FOR O

 


I wish you were here to see that I finally found true love

I wish I could tell you of the pain I’ve been masking 

I think I’m doing such  a great job, O! 

When I said I’ll make you proud, I wasn’t bluffing 

I hope you’re really proud of me though 

You know sometimes I wonder if everything that happened didn’t, if perhaps we might still be in communication 


You know me, I push people away and I don’t know how to keep the communication going for long.

O! Do you know that I’ll dedicate a chapter of my book to you? 

Do you also know that sometimes, I still break down in dirty ugly tears when I remember you?

Perhaps, it’s a good thing that you’re gone because now you can watch over me from an eagles eyes

I wish there was something I could have done, you know 

Considering that you remembered me in your last moments

I can’t even make out your face again. 

I try to but it’s  a blur representation I get and that makes me really sad

Till I see you again, O! 

I hope gists are allowed in heaven because I’ve got so many things to tell you! 


For my friend, A.O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Lied

18 Positive Quotes To Start The Year With

Hello Heaven