When Love Makes You Cry




Love, they say is a beautiful thing. However sometimes love can cause so much pain. Like when you love someone and its unrecipocated or the one you love takes you for granted. As fun as love is it could also be a torture. Enjoy my short piece on a one sided love.

They say that when LOVE happens
It would wash every pain and my heart it would gladden
I sought, fought and love I finally bought
It was magical for a while
But it later seemed as though somebody lied
This love in which I take pride in makes me cry
Nobody gave me the true picture
No one told me love was a torture
I just want a departure
From this feeling that has got me captured
I want to be myself again
Towards love I am never going to be born again

Happy weekend
Love you loads
Kizzes

Comments

Shann said…
Such an emotional post. I think the ones we love have the power to hurt us the most. However, I still believe in love, and I hope you will too.
Nazrin Miah said…
I read a tweet the other day that said "..When you ask someone about love they talk about heartbreak"

Beautiful poem to express just that!

www.shewillneverlose.com
Rhonda Swan said…
What a great post lovely lady. Keep up the great work and live unstoppable!
Adepoju Grace said…
Thank you so much Rhonda. This is encouraging.
Adepoju Grace said…
Very true Shann.
Adepoju Grace said…
Very true Shann.
Marissa said…
Beautiful post.
emperor said…
That is why they say, if you have never cry before, try falling in love
Marina said…
Beautiful post...such a nice poem!
Boxwood Avenue said…
How very emotional - love can be so painful.
Unknown said…
Very well said. Love is instead a roller coaster ride of emotions. The most painful feeling of all is to love someone so deeply and not have it reciprocated

Popular posts from this blog

You Lied

18 Positive Quotes To Start The Year With

Hello Heaven