HELLO MENSTRUATION

I am on the toilet seat as I keep wondering 
Tryna understand your purpose, all I see is pain
Hello Menstruation, I ain’t even gonna call you dear
Why the fuck do you have to hurt me like that 
See this ain’t even funny 
The way you drag me it’s like I owe you some money 
I didn’t do shit, Eve fucking ate the apple 
I just want to a normal girl like my bestie Estie 
but all you do is make sure I always end up messy
It’s like you’re punishing me for being a woman 
It’s unfair I ain’t even gonna lie

Take the cramps, take the diarrhea, take pukes,
And give me balls instead 
Take the cramps, take the diarrhea, take the pukes 
And give it to boys instead 
See all the boys that ever treated me unfair as lady
I think it’s time you teach those fuckers some lessons 
Take the cramps, take the diarrhea, take the pukes 
And give them to all my exes 
Don’t forget to let them know I don’t miss their boring texts
Give me my happy days back and take the evil with you


Hello menstruation, see I’m actually trying to disrespect you 
I’m trying to overstep, I’m done reasoning with you
Drowning in my own blood, trying to clean this mess up
Wonder why you give me blood just to take it from me 
I’ve been crying, it’s my blood racing
I know what I’m doing I’m just frustrated 
I actually mean to question you cos I’m quite confused 

Why? Why ? Why you gotta be so mean?
Why did you make me fail that test in 100level?
Took my marks from me that forever hurts

But putting the blame on you today should kinda work 
Cos I already know what you are, Devil’s work.


Xoxo,
Dieko.
This is an adaptation of Joyner Lucas ‘s Devil’s work.
Like, share and comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Lied

18 Positive Quotes To Start The Year With

Hello Heaven