It''s Been A While Since A Long While

Yea, I know it's been a while. I missed blogging. I missed your beautiful comments, advices and doting on my work. My phone was stolen. Stolen when I least expected. In fact, the night before the theft, I had downloaded pictures for the next day's post. The theft was carried out so strategically that I could have thought the thief knew me personally. Anyways, I haven't given up on this dream. So, scrap that if that's what you're thinking. I still see it in a shinning light. It still gets me up at mid nights most times. This is more than just a foreplay of desires to me. It's what I was born for. I can't GIVE UP!

Okay. So, I'm working towards getting a new phone and a system. I hope it comes quick. Till then, I'll keep writing till my big come back.
Watch out for sizzling write-ups. Thank for not giving up as well.

LOVE YOU LOADS
HAVE A POSITIVE DAY
XOXO.

Comments

Smita said…
once you are into blogging, there's no stopping to it
you may blog shit and you may blog wining pieces somedays, but you goota blog it because that's what you love to do :)
Emily Shorette said…
If you have a minute, I'd like to introduce you to my blog "Emily's Virtual Rocket". This is a serious newsblog with a special emphasis on transgender issues. Almost every day, the newsblog is updated, so you can read the very latest. In addition, I have covered news critiquing Donald Trump.

I hope you find this interesting. Please paste the following:

emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

Thank you! By the way, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy Kwanzaa!

Popular posts from this blog

You Lied

18 Positive Quotes To Start The Year With

Hello Heaven