12 Breathtaking Quotes That Can Redirect Your Life

Quotes are short but deep in thoughts. They motivate, influence and guide their audience. Most of the time people feel in secured about their lives. Thanks to the images of perfection the media feeds our minds with. So  I got these12 qoutes for you to help you shake off negative vibes.


This one is for plus sized people who feel insecured about bodies.




Be careful who you share your secrets with. 



Never say never.

Work on yourself.

Take risks. It's better than doing nothing.


Your past could be a tool of helping others.

Do it afraid.

Some friends will be loyal.

As a man thinketh in his heart so is he.

Cut away nagging and negative people from your life.
Success comes with a price.
Live life. Love, learn.
Have a positive day.
Kizzes.
Photo credit:Instagram photos

Comments

Love these and especially the second one! You can always change your mind and chase after a new dream! :)
Unknown said…
There are so many inspiring thoughts here! I like the quote about being able to let go of people who drain your spirit. This is hard for me to do!
Unknown said…
I love these. All are very inspiring and help put somethings into perspective!
Unknown said…
I love these - especially the Buddha quote! I am a strong believer that if you look at life with a positive outlook, you will be much happier overall.
Katy said…
Love these quotes! I especially like the one about being careful who you vent to. I've learned the hard way to not share everything with certain people in my life
Unknown said…
Oh yeah learned my lesson on sharing secrets with the wrong people a LONG time ago. It sucks.

Popular posts from this blog

You Lied

18 Positive Quotes To Start The Year With

Hello Heaven