Style Inspiration: Rhonkefella

Okay. So, I’ve been viewing her IG posts for a while now and I think she’s awe inspiring. The way she combines colours and outfits are so delectable. What I really like about her style is that she’s natural and doesn’t look all over the place. She slays effortlessly. 😋

Look 1

Red! Who doesn’t love the way red pops up and stands out. What I love about this look is the colour of the dress and that breathtaking slit.

Look 2
Mama de mama:  That's what I'll like to call this one. Reminds me of a Hip woman in her late thirties that hasn't come to play at all. The Lycra material is really beautiful. Plus the net hand? Talk about icing on a cake.



Look 3
This jumpsuit is to die for. Starting from its length to its play on colours. I like the way the bodice looks it's beautiful.



Look 4
Yellow. Who doesn't like yellow? I think the colour is actually very beautiful and shines elegantly on coloured people. Then the animal print inner! I also like both shoes but if you ask me, I'll go for the heels.



Look 5
Damn! This is so patriotically beautiful. Green and white Agbada! This look is badass. Up Nigeria!

Look 6
In the same breath still talking about bad ass, I love everything about this look. It's detailed and well orchestrated. From the red beret, to the white shirt, Jacket, a lil bit loose jeans, to the tiny hole on that jeans and the net panty hose to the red shoe, it all screams one word! Bossy!

Look 7

Okay. So this is the final look. But it's such a good way to end this post. If you are a lover of shades raise your hand high up in the sky.
I'm in love with the yellow blazer it compliments the Ankara and the blue shoe just nailed everything on the head.


You can follow her on IG @therealrhonkefella 




Photo Credit: Instagram @therealrhonkefella

Have a wonderful weekend,
XoXo,
Dieko.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You Lied

18 Positive Quotes To Start The Year With

Hello Heaven